Rusty’s RV Ranch sits on 50 acres in Southwestern New Mexico, located 6 miles North of Rodeo, NM, on historic Route 80. Nestled between the Peloncillo and Chiricahua Mountain Ranges in the San Simon Valley, we offer 360-degree views.
Whether you only stop in for a few nights or want to put out the wheel chocks and stay awhile. Our 200′ long pull-thru sites with full hook-ups can accommodate even the biggest rigs. If you don’t have an RV, we’ve got several cabins for rent with everything you need but food and clothes. At Rusty’s, the guests have access to our on-site amenities 24 hours a day.
– 24hr clubhouse with kitchenette, shower/bath, and laundry –
– on-site store – movie rentals – lending library – family games –
– swim spa – horseshoe pits – courtesy bicycles – walking trails –
– koi pond – duck pond –
While here, you can relax and unwind, spending your days’ birdwatching and enjoying the wildlife on the walking trails around the park, and after sundown, the Milky Way puts on quite a show. There is plenty to keep you busy here in the Rodeo – Portal area. Visit the Chiricahua Art Gallery, have lunch at Sky Islands Grill, learn about some of the local wildlife at the Chiricahua Desert Museum. This area offers so many outdoor activities that you are sure to find something for you.
Our central location to so many attractions makes Rusty’s the perfect home base for DAY TRIPS.
– take a walk in the streets of Tombstone, AZ –
– experience the mines in Bisbee, AZ –
– have lunch at the Gadsden Hotel in Douglas, AZ –
– spend an afternoon underground at Kartchner Caverns State Park –
– shop Bullard Street in Silver City, NM –
– visit Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument –
– Explore Chiricahua National Monument –
Experience this rugged wilderness, steeped in history, and with some of the darkest night skies, you will find in the world. Visit, and let us show you why we call this captivating high desert home.